New Business & Startups
The Call for Start-ups is over
The 30 best European startups* meet international investors and industry executives
The ROBOTICS FESTIVAL welcomes 30 highly innovative European startups who challenge to disrupt the robotics industry in the future.
Startups will pitch their venture on the main stage in front of robotics and industry executives as well as
international investors on September 13 and14 live in Leipzig.
*) < 5 years, < 50 employees
Pitch to customers & investors
Meet potential clients face to face!
- It’s a sales pitch and not the typical “funding pitch”
- Meet up to 500 decision makers from the industry directly on site, with whom it is usually very difficult to schedule an appointment
- Every presentation will be recorded. Registered attendees can view the video after the event
- Meet Investors from the VC and CVC sector focused on investing in the robotics sector
- You get access to the attendee list one week before the event and you can directly start scheduling meeting
- We will promote the top 30 robotics ventures of 2022 within our marketing activities
The selection process is free of charge. After the selection, you will need to purchase tickets for all attendees of your company.
On-site you receive 1 sqm expo space with a bar-table, power and wifi connection AND A ROBOTICS FESTIVAL ROLL-UP!
All selected startups receive the roll-up with their content in a uniform design. For this, we need your content in DIN A1 format as pdf. We will then produce this on the rollups, which are waiting for you on-site and that you can take home after the event.
your on-site presence
Top 30 Start-up booth
We provide a bar table and the robotics festival startup roll-up on site incl. power connection and WIFI.
To produce the roll-ups we need your Logo and content. You receive all the information after the final selection.
Apply for a pitch at the Robotics Festival 2022
Startup Application >>